Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mom's Day to all who are mother's to human children and to pets as well.  Being a dog walker,  I have had the fortune to know many pets who are as special as any child would be.

My celebrations with my children;  Sharon, Lou, Eric and Sina, will be today and tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to my special dinner!

My celebration with Rick was planting our vegetable garden with yellow squashes, purple eggplants, Japanese eggplant, green peppers, carrots, turnip, watermelon, honey dew melon, Swiss chard, radishes, butternut squash, zucchini, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, cherry tomatoes and an already existing pumpkin plant (we believe that's what it is)  Ha..  I think that's everything.   WOW.. if it all grows in, we will have a feast in a few weeks. 


 I wish you all a wonderful day filled with love and sharing.

1 comment: